Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Bear with me, I'm learning.

Just a bit of housekeeping for today . . .

I started this blog recently with little to no thought of safety in mind. Helllloooo . . . head must have been securely shoved somewhere unmentionable. So I've changed the title (honestly, I like this one a lot better anyway, and now it doesn't contain our last name. Again, rolling eyes at self), and have given the kids their respective nicknames for anonymity (Numero Uno, Middle Man, and baby Pooper). Seeing how hubster and I occasionally dabble in life with some unsavory characters due to our careers, this seems to be a smart move. I hope this all makes sense to anyone who reads (seriously, is there even anyone who reads? Probably not -- no need to stress then, right?). And for those of you unsavory characters that we actually invite into our lives simply for our entertainment (you know who you are), you go ahead and feel free to continue knowing our business right along with everyone's actual names. I like to live dangerously like that.

Better to grow a brain late than never, I suppose. Big ol' DOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment