Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Middle Man's cute-ism for today

I have the feeling that Middle Man is going to provide a TON of material for this blog.  I have to share one of his latest, before my sleep-deprived brain (thanks, baby Pooper!) forgets it (though honestly, this one is so good that I had better NOT forget it).

Yesterday, we were in the car driving to faith formation, when Middle Man said, "Hey mommy, remember yesterday when we were dancing together?" (I had turned on some recently downloaded music on I-Tunes and was dancing Pooper around in the Bjorn, and iddle Man walked by and joined in :).  I said, "Of course! What about it?"  To which he said, "When we did that, you really filled up my bucket. Miss J says that when someone does something that makes you really happy, they fill up your bucket. And mommy, dancing with you really filled up my bucket."  Oh. My. Gosh.  Seriously -- that boy is going to make a GREAT husband some day.  Puffy hearts all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment