Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And so it begins . . .

At the urging of a dear friend (love ya, Angie!), I begin my blogging journey today with a few distinct goals. The first, and perhaps primary, goal is to document the absolutely hilarious things that my children say and do on a daily basis. If it weren't for some of the nutty things done around here by the short people, I'm sure *I'd* be even nuttier myself. I also tend to think that this blog will be a service to those poor, unsuspecting souls who have the burden/pleasure of being my "friend" on Facebook. I tend to over share there, and I'm sure that there are those who would revel in the fact that I can get some of these musings out here rather than making them all endure them there. And beyond that it will give me an opportunity to get back in touch with my creative self who absolutely loves to write, and gets few chances to do so in a very interesting (translation: NON work) manner.

I am excited to begin this documentation/venting/creative writing process (and whatever else this turns out to be, in the end!). And so it begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment